1x MX02S Electric Bike (Includes rear luggage rack, headlight, alloy pedals etc.)
1x 48V 17AH Removable Battery
1x Free Universal Assembly Tool
1x Bike Pump
1. Grip upgrade: The 2022 new MX02S has upgraded a more comfortable damping material grip, and the old MX02S has a harder grip.
2. Pedals upgrade: The new MX02S adopts all-aluminum solid pedals. The old MX02S is a folding pedal, half aluminum and half plastic, which is relatively easy to damage.
3. Crankset upgrade: The old MX02S’s center-mounted crankset uses a plastic protective case, which is relatively easy to damage. The new MX02S uses an aluminum alloy crankset made in Taiwan with a CNC process, which is of higher quality.
4. The installation position of the controller has been upgraded: the old MX02S controller is installed on the top of the frame, and the cables are exposed; the new MX02S controller is integrated with the battery base, which does not occupy the space at the top of the frame.
5. Frame upgrade: The frame has been upgraded with 6061 aviation aluminum material, and the frame has added cable threading holes, so 90% of the cables can be hidden in the frame tube to avoid external physical damage and sun and rain. cause aging. The new MX02S is simpler and more stylish than the old MX02S due to the built-in cables and hidden controllers.
Shengmilo MX02S has EU CE, EN15194, ROHS, German packaging law certificate, German battery law certificate, French packaging law certificate, French battery law and other certificates and reports, and has EU appearance patents, if you need a certificate for registration, please After purchasing, email us again to request a report certificate. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shengmilo MX02S can reach a top speed of 45~50KM/H (pedal assisted mode) and 35~40KM/H in electric throttle mode. However, the EU and UK laws require that e-bikes should not exceed 25 KM/H on public roads, so our bike design supports setting a speed limit. In the P08 menu of the display, if the value is set to 25, the rate limit is 25 km /H. In the P08 menu, if the value is set to 100, the rate limit is no. The factory default rate limit is no.
EU warehouses can ship to the following countries：
Great Britain（UK）， Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
US warehouses： United States
🚚UK：10~15 business days
🚚EU：5~8 business days
🚚USA：5~8 business days
2022 Newly upgraded Shengmilo MX02S review video in Germany
Upgraded 6061 Aluminum
Geared Hub Motor
Long Range Battery
Miles per Charge (estimate)
Gear Shift System
48V 17Ah LONG-RANGE Battery
Shengmilo MX02S combines the new battery technology with a 18650 high performance 5000mAh single cell capacity—smaller size but larger diversity. Compared with 3500mAh cells made of nickel, cobalt, and manganese, this 816Wh battery efficiently improves the range, stability, and safety of Shengmilo bikes. A single charge can last up to 30~40 miles on pure electric power and over 55+ miles with pedal assist. The battery will maintain 80% capacity after 1000 charges.
Total Battery Capacity
Single Cell Capacity
Time Until Fully Charge
Upgraded 6061 aluminum frame and easy-to-remove battery design
Shengmilo uses high-strength 6061 lightweight aluminum for the frame, giving the bike unmatched durability. The easily removable battery is convenient for mobile charging, even if you are at home, at a hotel, or at school, you can remove the battery to charge.
1000W Upgraded Brushless Geared Hub Motor
The MX02S’s motor uses an updated and specialized inner ring, which enables high-temperature resistance and better heat dissipation. This inner ring reduces the motor magnets’ attenuation speed, which guarantees longer life expectancy for the motor, meaning your Shengmilo MX02S will outlast the competition where it matters most—the power system. MX02S’s brushless geared hub motor will help you conquer any obstacle in your chosen terrain.
Max Motor Torque