For outdoor use to prevent frostbite on hands in cold climates.
The heating element is made of a high-performance composite fiber with a high resistance to bending and a high tensile strength.
High thermal efficiency, bendable, large-area heating.
Using a rechargeable high-capacity, high-performance lithium battery pack, it can be used about 300–500 times.
How to use a lithium battery:
1. Charge the lithium battery first: Take out the charging cable and insert it into the power jack of the 2-cell lithium battery. The first charge takes 12 hours, and the next charge takes about 5–6 hours. When the lithium battery is charging, the three lights do not flash, indicating that the lithium battery is fully charged.
2. Remove the gloves, unzip the battery bag, pull out the power cord, and insert the plug of the power cord into the circular jack on the lithium battery.
3. Put the lithium battery into the pocket of the glove where the battery is placed, zip up the zipper, put on the glove, and press the three-speed thermostat to use.
1. When not in use, please unplug the power supply.
2. Do not pull the power cord forcibly to avoid breaking it.
3. Avoid storing in conditions that are excessively hot (above 40°C), humid, or corrosive.
4. When not in use for a long time, charge and activate the lithium battery once every three months, and then store it in a dry environment at room temperature.
5. It can not be washed with water directly. If dirty, wipe the surface of the glove directly with a brush or towel and air dry.
6. Please stop using the lithium battery right away if you see anything strange on its surface, like bumps.